***NOTE: All times are in Eastern Daylight Time and are approximate / subject to change. Monitor Chat Feed for Updates.
We use the free version of Wirecast with YouTube for streaming these presentations which may provide a short ad at various intervals to watch.
We are not affiliated with any of the products displayed in the ads and your video will resume when they have completed playing.
• Special guest speaker Ed Rappaport, Acting Director, National Hurricane Center
• Special guest speaker Bob Robichaud, VE1MBR, Canadian Hurricane Center
• Julio Ripoll, WD4R, WX4NHC Assistant Amateur Radio Station Coordinator
• Mike Corey, KI1U, ARRL HQ Manager of Emergency Preparedness and Response
• Bobby Graves, KB5HAV, Hurricane Watch Net Manager
• Rob Macedo, KD1CY, Director of Operations, VoIP Hurricane Net / ARRL ARES Eastern MA Assistant SEC
• Bill Feist, WB8BZH, National SATERN Liaison
• Dennis Dura, K2DCD, VoIP Hurricane Net
|WX4NHC Amateur Radio Page||www.wx4nhc.org|
|VoIP Hurricane Net:||www.voipwx.net|
|Hurricane Watch Net:||www.hwn.org|
|American Radio Relay League:||www.arrl.org|
|ARRL Southeast Division:||southeastern.arrl.org|
|National Hurricane Conference:||www.hurricanemeeting.org|
|Southern New England SKYWARN:||www.wx1box.org|
|Eastern MA ARES:||ares.ema.arrl.org|
|North Shore Radio Association:||www.nsradio.org|
|KB1KQW'S ARES/SKYWARN Video Page:||video.nsradio.org|